Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Blogs For Men


Women sometimes ask me if I know of any good blogs for men.  I thought I would share a few I have found~

Matt is a radio talk show host and he writes his blog from a Christian perspective.  The first time I read his blog was when I read about his defense of Stay-at-home moms and have since read more of his blog.  I enjoy his writing style a lot.

Mark is a man's man.  He has a passion in training men to be men in this highly feminized culture.  I have listened to many of his sermons and have enjoyed them very much.  He has a lot of wisdom and good, solid Bible teaching.

This is a ministry of Mars Hill Church.  There are many authors covering a wide variety of topics.  Most of the authors are men but there are some females.

I don't think this author is a Christian but he writes from a very moral viewpoint.  His goal is to teach men the fine art of being a man and gives great posts on some simple things like How to Tie A Tie, How To Start A Fire Without Matches, etc.   He also writes about the benefit of fatherhood, families, purity before marriage, etc.  It is a good resource for men of all ages.

If you know of any other blogs you think men would enjoy, 
just put it in the comment section.  Thank you!

The beginning of wisdom is: Acquire wisdom; 
And with all your acquiring, get understanding.
Proverbs 4:7