Saturday, April 2, 2011

Don't Stop Sitting On His Lap!

Ken is going to croak when he reads this post. Being affectionate is not part of my personality. Just because I don't practice what I preach, however, doesn't mean I don't know the better way...

Alyssa sat on Jon's lap all the time before they were married. Now that she is married, she still sits on his lap all the time. Erin cuddled with Ryan on the couch with her head on his shoulder all the time before they were married...She still does. Whenever she sees him, she runs to him and wraps her arms around him. Yes, I know they are both newlyweds but they should never stop.

I sat on Ken's lap all the time before we were married. After we were married, I never did. Sad, isn't it? It makes me real sad....I should have never stopped...I guess it is never too late to teach an old dog new tricks!;)

My lover is mine, and I am his.
Song of Solomon 2:16