Saturday, October 31, 2015

Can Women Have Casual Sex?


Meredith Viera had a conversation recently with Stacey Dash whom I had never heard of before and this is how the conversation went ~

Meredith: You have taken a vow of celibacy. Stacey: Yes I have. Meredith: How come? Stacey: I have taken that vow of celibacy because I have learned that casting my pearls before swine is kind of what I have been doing and not holding it more valuable. I am not capable.  Meredith: You mean sex before marriage? Stacey: Yes, that is what I mean. I am not capable of having casual sex. I realized that about myself.  There are women who can and I’m not judging anyone. I just realized I cannot. Meredith: You know I had sex with my husband before we got married and we’re doing pretty well. Stacy: I had sex with my three husbands before we got married and it didn’t work out too well.  Meredith: Do you think it’s the sex part that’s the problem? Stacey: It’s not about them. It’s about me.

Stacy is a beautiful woman! It is just so sad that she has had to go through what she's gone through since she probably wasn't taught Truth growing up. When children aren't given a strong moral compass, heartache happens in their lives.

She should have been taught not to throw her "pearls before swine" and saving sex for marriage while she was growing up. She also said that she wants young women to know that they don't need to find their identity in a man. She tried finding this the wrong way through multiple marriages. Teach your daughters that their identity is in Christ and who they are in Him. Teach them to be vow keepers, how to be godly, submissive wives to their husbands and to love and please them. 

Stacy tried the world's way and it turned out to be a lot of heartache for her. I am sad for her and the many women out there like her. Yes, it is good that she is no longer having casual sex with guys. I really don't believe any woman is capable of having casual sex. Yes, since the feminist revolution, women have "thrown off their shackles" and began having casual sex "like men." They thought they would find freedom in this but they have not. Women are emotional beings. We can't help but let our emotions become involved. It is the way that God has created us. {I'm not sure men can either because I think casual sex for men is a false and empty search for intimacy.} We were created in God's image. We are NOT animals! We are human beings created for deep connections with others.

One woman in the chat room said that all men cheat. They weren't created to be monogamous. Baloney!!! Men can absolutely remain faithful to one women all of their days. There are MANY men who have done and can testify of this Truth. All men can be monogamous if they are taught Truth, self-control and their value in Christ.

Also, when we teach women that they shouldn't have sex before marriage and save themselves for their husband, it is NOT judging! This is a lie from Satan; teaching Truth is not judging. Don't ever be afraid to speak Truth for God works through Truth. His Word NEVER comes back void. 

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

***PLEASE watch this 8-minute video and have your daughters watch it with you. It is for Christian women and why they are listening to and believing the lies society is telling them instead of God's wonderful plan for their lives.