Monday, June 27, 2011

Admire Him


                                Alyssa is Jon's crown....Steven is still looking for his! ;) 
                 Thankfully, my children are very good sports and allow me to use them in this way!

A man will allow his woman many, many faults, as long as he know that she thinks he is great." (Debi Pearl)

This has been proven in my life.  Ken doesn't expect me to be perfect.  He doesn't even want me to be perfect.  Since I have accepted him the way that he is and let him know it, he likes me...really likes me.  He likes being with me.  He has fun with me.  I still argue with him some.  I still correct him at times.  BUT it is okay.  He tells me he knows my heart.  My heart is to do him good, not evil.  He knows I appreciate him and accept his faults.  When I blow it, I tell him I am sorry right away and start smiling and laughing. 

Life is so much more fun living this way!  I encourage you to be your husband's crown.  Let him know how great he is, what a wonderful provider he is, or anything that you admire and appreciate about him.  He'll love you for it.

A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones. (Proverbs 12:4)

WLW Wednesday LInk-up Party
A Holy Experience