Friday, February 17, 2012

Doctors Are Not God


There have been some comments on my health posts from people who say they are doctors and tell me how wrong I am to play my own doctor or give advice.  Many people have played their own doctor after using doctors for years and not getting better. 

Doctors haven't been able to heal a lot of diseases.  They told my mom she would never be healed of colitis, but guess what? She was healed! She did completely opposite of what the doctors told her to do. 

Doctors are great in emergency situations.  They saved my life when I had a brain tumor.  They got me out of extreme pain with a neck fusion.  I am forever grateful for their skill in helping me get better.  But they aren't so successful in chronic conditions like eczema, allergies, asthma, autoimmune diseases, etc.  They can usually help manage the symptoms, but not heal the patient.  Also, drugs have many harmful side effects. If drugs, radiation or surgery can't help a patient, they tell the patient that what they have is incurable.

This is why I have studied nutrition for so many years.  No, I am not a doctor and never claim to be one.  Doctors absolutely are to be respected and have their place in our society. But many people have healed themselves through alternative measures either through all raw foods, herbs, fasts, chiropractors, etc. 

I realize doctors still think vaccinations don't cause autism.  Unfortunately, there are many mothers out there who said that their children were fine before being vaccinated.  One must weigh all sides and prayerfully consider the actions they want concerning their health.  This is a free country and people should be able to do with their health whatever they think is best without the other side condemning them for their actions.

I encourage you to seek answers if a doctor tells you that what you have is incurable. Work on making your immune system as strong as possible.

I applied my heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things.
Ecclesiastes 7:25