Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Cute Niece And Daughter


Alisa and I  shook hands before we were married and proudly proclaimed that we would both have four children.  Well, I was the only one who held my end of the deal. Thankfully,  I have Cassi.  She is my fourth.  We would have loved having more children, but it was not meant to be.

Alisa quit at three.  They felt that was enough.   Both of our daughters are not married yet.  {Sorry, boys, my daughter on the right is already married!} 

 They have busy, active lives.  Ali went to Bible school in Germany and then culinary school in Manhattan.  Cassi is working towards getting her teaching credential.

They both love Jesus.  They go to church and bible studies consistently.  They both live at home.  Ali cooks up a storm for her parents as often as possible.  Cassi bakes bread and yummy, healthy treats for us.   They are preparing to be very good help meets.

You would all love them.  They smile and laugh a lot.  They want manly men.  Men who will pay for their meals and work hard.  Men who won't mind if they stay home and raise babies.  Men who will protect them.

So if you have a godly son like that, just send me a picture with a resume and I will forward it to them...No, they would hate me for doing that! :) {Well, maybe they wouldn't...} They know God will send His perfect pick for them in His perfect timing and in His perfect will for their lives, because that is what they are seeking.  In the mean time, they are sure enjoying life.

The unmarried woman cares for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit
I Corinthians 7:34