Friday, July 22, 2011

Cassi's Security

My youngest daughter, Cassi, loves to mentor high school girls.  She loves teaching them God's ways and telling them how good life is living for Him.  

She came home today and said she had a "light bulb" moment.   She is secure in who she is in Christ.  She was with a young girl today who looked at her at said, "You know who you are."  This young girl came from a divorced family and doesn't know what it feels like to be secure.

Cassi  exclaimed to me,  "I am so blessed!"  ~

She grew up with a daddy that adored her and a heavenly Father who died for her.  

She is secure.  

She knows who she is in Christ.  

She gets her fulfillment from Him.  

She rests in Him.  

When you are around her, you know she has peace. 

She has a gentle and quiet spirit.

If you were raised by a daddy that loved you, it is much easier to believe in a heavenly Father that loves you.  What a precious gift my husband has given her.  What an eternal gift God has given her!

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.  Galatians 2:20

A Holy Experience