Friday, July 29, 2011

Feminine Ways


 When you think of a very feminine woman, who comes to your mind?  My daughter-in-law comes to mine.  Right after we met her, my husband commented on how feminine she is in her behavior and dress ~

She loves wearing dresses and twirling around in them.

She laughs and smiles a lot.


She loves flowers, lace, and pretty things.

She loves having a sweet baby girl.

She doesn't try to dominate and control conversation, other people, and especially her husband.

She speaks softly and has feminine facial expressions.

She even walks and runs softly.

She doesn't argue and demand her way.

She is very affectionate and warm.  (One time my mom was here and she came into the house.  When she saw my mom, she clapped her hands and jumped up and down because she was so happy to see her.  It made my mom's day!)


Most men like feminine women.  They like women to be different than them.  I have had to work on a lot of things...Ken would love it if I would continue working on these qualities.  I am but it isn't easy!  It isn't my personality, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't try and develop them because they are good qualities.


A gracious woman retains honour: and strong men retain riches.
Proverbs 11:16


 A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that makes ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.   
Proverbs 12:4


Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
Proverbs 31:10