Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Denzel's Biggest Supporter


Denzel Washington's wife, Pauletta, of 30 years recently said, "I live with this man.  I see the down part.  I see the sad part.  I see every part. He has and he knows he has that stability in me as his wife.  That gives him strength regardless whether if he misuses it.  I can't dwell on that but I do know that gives him a great platform to go and fly." 

I love to hear of Hollywood couples doing it right!  It isn't often, but it does happen.  It is said that behind a great man is a great woman.  I believe this to be true.  God created men to need a help meet and a man is blessed if he has an encouraging, forgiving, and loving help meet.

Yes, your man has flaws.  Everyone does but to know that he is accepted regardless of his flaws is a very secure place to be.  Pauletta has decided to love her husband for better or worse, in good times and in bad times.  Denzel is blessed.

He who finds a wife finds a good thing
 and obtains favor from the Lord.
Proverbs 18:22