Friday, June 14, 2013

My Favorite Non~Toxic Hair Products


Since the majority of shampoos have many toxic chemicals that are not good for your health,  I am always looking for the most non-toxic shampoo I can find.  Everything we put onto our skin is absorbed into our body. We need to, therefore, pay close attention to the products we are using on our skin and hair.

I tried baking soda and vinegar for awhile but didn't like it at all. My sister has been using this method for years and loves it! Her hair always looks great but my hair always feels greasy and my head itched!

I have also tried bar shampoos in the past but had little success. The soap build-up got to be too much and my hair looked dirty.  I think they work best if you have soft water.  I have hard water and my hair feels heavy if I use it all the time.

Aubrey Organics is a great line of products. I love their shampoo and conditioner. Giovanni products are great also. I have using their hair spray for years!

These products work great for me. What are your favorite hair products?

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Psalm 51:7