Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Favorite Healing Products


These are my favorite healing products! They have all worked wonders in healing me instead of having to go to doctors and take drugs which I don't do well since my gut is so sensitive. The more we can build up our immune systems, instead of tearing them down with drugs and toxic chemicals, the healthier we will be and not have to depend on our expensive health care system.

The Clear Tract is for any one who gets urinary tract or bladder infections. I have gotten them so badly that I have bled. Whenever you get any type of infection, you should immediately go off all of all sugar and just eat nourishing food. Drinking warm water with lemon juice and honey is great for fighting infections. After a day or so of taking a small scoop of the Clear Tract every few hours, my infection is almost healed. In a few more days, it is completely gone. It is always more healthy to allow your body to heal an infection rather than a drug, if at all possible. Your body learns to develop immunity if it can heal itself on its own with no side effects.

As soon as you feel a sore throat coming on, take a teaspoon of the Manuka Honey. This is a powerful honey from New Zealand that kills bacteria and viruses. The last time I used Black Salve on a sore that wouldn't heal on my arm, it got infected so I put some Manuka Honey on a bandaid and covered my sore. The next day, the infection was gone. I have heard that it heals MRSA! After Cyber Knife treatment, my eyes developed blepheritis on my upper eyelids for some reason. The only thing I have found that keeps it under conrol is Manuka Honey mixed with water. Make sure you buy Manuka Honey that is raw and organic. The higher the number, the more potent it is and it lasts a long time!

The Black Salve is great for removing skin cancers, moles, and warts. I wrote about it extensively HERE. I added some pictures of the last treatment. It was painful for a week and the largest spot I had ever treated, but it worked beautifully!

I tend to get sores on the top of my nose that are skin damage from getting too many sunburns when I was young. I don't want to put Black Salve on my nose since it is a bit too strong. I heard oregano oil is great for healing pre-skin cancer. I tried some different brands of orgeano oil and they didn't work. I finally found doTERRA Oregano Oil. I put some on my nose and it stung. A light colored scab grew on it. After a week or so, it was completely healed up along with my red sores. I know it is good for other things but this is how it has helped me.

If you have found natural healing products that have helped you a lot, share it in the comment section if you'd like! Thank you.

On either side of the river was the tree of life, 
bearing twelve kinds of fruit, 
yielding its fruit every month; 
and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Revelation 22:2


***Remember, I'm NOT a doctor. I'm just a homemaker who loves to research 
natural cures and have found many that have worked for my family and me. Information I have given is for educational and informational purposes only and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Nothing you read here should be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or course of treatment.