Thursday, May 26, 2011

Stand By Your Man

God stands with you when you stand by your man, but you will stand alone if you insist on standing by your rights.  Always remember that the day you stop smiling is the day you stop trying to make your marriage heavenly, and it is the first day leading to your divorce proceedings.

God's will is for a wife to have a merry heart, a cheerful countenance and a glow that will refresh the most stressed and tired husband on the planet.  Bubbling cheer goes a long way to maintain or even restore a marriage.  Make a decision right now to break the "poor me" habit.  Today, put it down as sin and rebellion, and then tomorrow, wake up with joy in your heart and home.
Debi Pearl

The day I started smiling at Ken was the day our marriage started healing and heading in the right direction.  It was a decision I made.  It is a choice to be cheerful.  Created To Be His Help Meet is so powerful and there are so many nuggets of truth in it that I am going to be taking out quotes frequently and posting them with my added thoughts. 

My goal is to encourage young women to be the wives that God intended them to be and nobody that I have read states it better than Debi Pearl.  So I pray that God will bless this journey, bless my writing, and all those of you who read, with a heavenly marriage.