Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is Chivalry Dead?


Yes, I think so.  When women start acting like women, men will start acting like men.

There has been a big to do over the cruise ship sinking and men not taking care of the women and children like they did on the Titanic.  I blame that on feminism. 

I don't recall  a time in America's past where women were abused as feminists claim.  The "rights" the feminists wanted were to vote and be able to act as men ~  hold the same jobs, wear the same clothes, etc.  Women wanted to be like men.  They didn't want to stay home and raise babies.

I don't think being home and raising babies is abusive.  I'm sorry.  I think that it is a wonderful thing. 

So feminism has won.  Women can be men.  They can fight wars, they can have full time careers, they can choose to not marry and have children, they can sleep around, they can drink and smoke, they can be policemen, etc.  I don't see this as being a great benefit to society.  I know.  I am extreme.

So why should men allow women to go onto lifeboats first on a sinking ship?  Women have made it known loudly and clearly that they are equal to men in every way.  Men believe it and now treat them as their equal.

Women use to act like women.  They use to dress femininely, walk and talk like a woman, desire a home with a husband and babies.  They wanted a man who would protect them and provide for them. 

They don't want that anymore.  I do...I like being a woman.  I want a man that wants to protect me.  I don't want to fight wars and kill robbers.  I want to be home and make it warm and happy.  I don't like what feminism has done to our country and to our men.  It makes me sad...My precious husband would ABSOLUTELY make sure I was on a lifeboat before him.

But let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God
I Peter 3:4