Tuesday, January 17, 2012

She Got A New Car


She drives in a crazy place.  There are a ton of cars...big cars.  They are mean drivers.  I went up there awhile ago and was honked at several times!  He didn't like her driving in her old, little car.  He didn't feel like she was safe enough.

He feels much better now.  They knew it would be hard to afford. They did a lot of research on what car is really safe and one they could afford.  He works really hard and loves to spoil her.  She loves being spoiled!

She called and told me all about it.  It has a sun roof, a blue tooth {?}, and other nice things.  I told her she is spoiled.  She said that she knows and we both laughed.

I hung up and thought how happy I am that she is happy.  I love seeing her get nice things.  I love seeing her so madly in love with her husband and her husband in love with her. 

I can't believe God is any different.  He must love seeing us happy...happily married, enjoying all the good things He's blessed us with.  Sure, life is hard and we go through difficult times.  My children have all had their share of hard times.  It's hard on me, but I know God will work it out for good.  He always does.

The hard times have caused them to cling to Him more tightly.  They all walk with Him.  That makes me the happiest.

Jon is a wise man.  He seeks God and His will.  I trust him to make the right decisions and take good care of my daughter.  What can be better than that?

Oh yeah,  Jon wanted to make sure that whenever I write about them to make sure you all knew it is because Christ lives in and through him that he can live the life he leads and have the marriage that he has been given.  Jesus and only Jesus!  He wants God to get all the glory.

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.  I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth
3 John 2,4