Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My "Hatred" for Working Mothers?


Recently, I have had fun creating flow charts to show the consequences of our choices. Since I don't have a lot of room, I create a general consequence to each choice. Of course, it can't encapsulate every consequence for every choice of every person but they are created more to give pause to women for the choices they make and hopefully cause them to think that they may be on the wrong track biblically. 

Last week, I posted a flow chart on two different paths that mothers can make; a career path working outside of the home or a home path working inside of the home. Here is my chart:


Now when I posted this, I knew I would get angry women since I usually do whenever I write about women being keepers at home. Women have even accused me of having hatred for working mothers. No, I don't have hatred for working mothers. I wouldn't be trying so hard to reason with them to come home full-time if I hated them. I would be spewing curse words at them and condemning them if I hated them. {This flow chart has become my most "liked" and most shared thing I have ever posted on my Facebook page! I am sure many have shared it in order to mock it.}

I write about being mothers being keepers at home since this is what the Lord has commanded that I do and I know the best place for mothers who have children to be is in the home with their children. That's it. I have no ulterior motive. I am not their judge. Yes, it offends working women but they must ask themselves why God's Word offends them. Can it be that they feel some guilt? Of course they do. Every working mother I have ever talked to or heard interviewed on the television has guilt over leaving their children with others, plus their husbands, who they are supposed to be help meets to, are usually last on the totem pole of their time.

Whatever choice any mother makes is between her husband, herself, and the Lord. They need to prayerfully study the Word and pray while asking the Lord for wisdom for it is Him who they will have to give an account for the choices they make in this life. They don't have to answer to me, but I do have to answer for how I have lived my life and if God commands older women to teach younger women to be keepers at home, this is what I will do. If I hated working mothers, I sure wouldn't try so hard to get them to understand God's will for their life since it's not easy dealing with the many younger feminist women who hate this teaching the Lord has given older women to teach them. The main reason I do this is for the children; if you asked them, they would say they want their mother home full-time with them. Someone has to speak up for the children and it might as well be me.

The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
Titus 2:3-5

***For you who would love to come home full-time, here are two of my most popular posts dealing with living within your husband's income, even if he doesn't make much:
50 Ways We Paid Off Our Home with One Income
Stretching Her Husband's Hard-Earned Income