Friday, July 31, 2015

Cancer ~ Leading Cause of Death in Children


Dr. Oz recently had a fellow doctor on his show and this doctor stated that one of the first things they learned in medical school is that ALL drugs are toxic to the human body. Doctors should do everything to help the patient heal through lifestyle and diet changes before prescribing drugs. What is ironic is that most doctors seem to only know drugs, surgery and radiation. Diet and lifestyle should absolutely be the first thing that doctors address since according to the National Cancer Institute of Health, childhood cancer is rare, although it is the leading cause of death by disease among American kids! This is VERY scary.

I have NEVER liked to take drugs. Drugs don't cure. They just deal with symptoms. I will suffer in pain over taking drugs and I've suffered a lot but I know that drugs are harmful to my body. I research until I find something healthy that works. I will share some of these with you.

Here is what I found for ear infections after my daughter continued to have ear infections after rounds of antibiotics and surgery to put tubes in her ear wasn't working. Our bodies have an amazing ability to heal themselves. The best thing to do is to work on having a healthy immune system. Here is a wonderful and healthy way I found to cure my raging sinus infection after brain surgery. Learn how to make fresh lemonade and become more alkaline and drink this instead of health destroying sodas

I've cured skin cancer, warts and moles with this product. Once they are gone, they NEVER return. I've been using it for many years and can't say enough good things about it. When I had a frozen shoulder that was so painful and not wanting anyone to even touch it, I found trigger point therapy which is so gentle and has cured many aches and pains in my body. After I had my neck fused and nine months after surgery I was still in incredible pain, I discovered The Tendonitis Expert and after a whole month of laying on frozen peas and doing neck wiggles, I was able to get out of my bed of pain; just in time for my oldest son's wedding!

When my youngest daughter, Cassi, burned herself so badly on her foot that her skin fell off, I found the curative powers of aloe vera and after a week, the skin was pretty and pink. My sister battled eczema on her arm for years by trying all the stuff the doctor gave her to try on it and nothing was working. She finally got rid of all gluten and was completely healed. The same thing happened with my son-in-law; getting off gluten healed his troubled gut. My mom healed herself completely of colitis, which the doctors say is incurable, by living on all raw foods and giving up all dairy and meat for a time. My Aunt cured her shingles by taking L-Lysine. She took ten capsules the first day, nine the second, etc and by the seventh day, she was completely cured.

You can cure yourself of constipation and allergies and asthma. I had a bladder infection so badly that I had a fever and bled from it and was able to cure it by using this healthy product that cured me in just a few days. After one of my babies, I got a breast infection with a red breast and a high fever so I lived on lemon and honey water all day. The next day, I was much better. After my first brain surgery, my esophagus was fried from all the cortisone I had to take and after a year of taking the drugs that stopped all stomach acid which made me worse. I finally found a healthy way to heal myself with no drugs. I met a woman who suffered with migraines her whole life and took every drug available for relief but found health and healing through simple and healthy dietary changes. We didn't vaccinate our children because they were drugs with potentially harmful side effects, preferring to do everything we could to build up their immune systems instead.

Okay, I'm sure you're tired of hearing about all the healthy issues I have gone through but I just wanted to share them to let you know that you don't have to go the drug route to cure yourself of most diseases. If you want more of my cures, go to my Pinterest Health PostsIf you've gotten this far, thanks for listening!

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper 
and be in health, even as thy soul prosepereth.
3 John 1:2

***Remember, I'm NOT a doctor. I'm just a homemaker who loves to research 
natural cures and have found many that have worked for my family and me. Information I have given is for educational and informational purposes only and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Nothing you read here should be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or course of treatment.